Fluor Construction Supervisor II in Zhuhai, China
• Plan and direct the work activities for assigned construction crafts in alignment with available
engineering deliverables, tools, construction equipment, and materials; typically direct one to
• Confirm that subordinate line supervisors and construction craftsmen are trained and
knowledgeable of specifications and work procedures, that material is being utilized to ensure
optimum efficiency, and that work is being performed in conformance with specified quality
• Monitor the work activities schedules and manpower requirements to meet established
completion dates together with optimized productivity
• Support efforts for coordination of craft personnel, material, and equipment needed to meet
• Oversee all activities with a driven focus on change management and project controls elements
Job ID: 124309BR
State: Guangdong Province
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.