Fluor Project Automation Spec II in Woodmead, South Africa
The Project Automation Specialist II provides local project support for MasterPlant™ or other enterprise project automation technology. These technical specialists provide any end user project support, project configuration, or special project modifications required.
• Provide technical configuration and office support for the MasterPlant™ technology in conjunction with the office Automation Manager
• Employ effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Work with the Project Information Manager (PIM) to analyze any technical implementation or configuration issues for the MasterPlant™ technology
• Work with the Project Automation Specialist (PAS) to analyze and evaluate the MasterPlant™ technology support and implementation requirements
• Provide client or project presentations as directed
• Provide moderately complex end user office support, project setup and configuration, or special project modifications required for the automation technology utilized
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108968BR
Country: South Africa
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.