Fluor QA Inspector (civil /Infrastructure) in Windsor, Ontario
QA Inspectors are fully conversant with applicable Industry standards, specifications, and fabrication processes to be inspected. Site QA inspectors will report to their respective Component QA Managers.
Main responsibilities include:
• Perform the Inspections and Tests in accordance with the approved ITPs and produce the pertaining quality records, checklists…
• Verify that test equipment is properly calibrated and maintained as required by this CQMP;
• Review the test reports.
• Review the Test Packages and relevant Documentation prior to conducting the tests.
• Initiate/issuance of Internal Non-Compliance Report once a non-conformity situation has been detected.
• Report to the Component Quality Assurance Managers.
• prepare and maintain quality records pertaining to their assigned portion of work.
Job ID: 125072BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.