Fluor Document and Data Management Technician in Windsor, Ontario
• Receive, log, and file design documents.
• Data entry into document management database (ProLog).
• Issue project transmittals and keep transmittal record database.
• Maintain current construction documents on Master sticks at all times for construction reference.
• Maintain the Master Drawing and Specification Log and all other design documentation logs for access to the project team.
• Manage and complete reproduction requests whether in-house or outsourced.
• Assist the Document Control Manager in the management of submittals, documents, as-builts, NCRs, and RFIs.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 111365BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.