Fluor Commissioning Manager I in Windsor, Ontario
Under administrative direction of the Project Manager, or designee in the field, this position is capable of and responsible for managing small to large size complex projects or may function as deputy on mega size complex projects worldwide. This role uses years of supervisory and managerial insights and experiences for planning and executing documented Commissioning and Start up strategies to achieve contractual compliance.
• Participate in providing a planned, documented, and managed engineering and construction approach to the turnover for pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, operations and testing, and final hand-over of facilities, systems, and equipment to the client
• Assist in developing the Site Quality Manual (SQM) assisting the construction quality manager and engineering discipline leads in determining the appropriate requirements for the equipment and project location to be included in the SQM
• Conduct monthly and quarterly interviews and maintain close client relationship with client plant manager
• Participate in development and management of the commissioning and start up budget
• Participate in subcontractor plans for pre-commissioning, turnover, commissioning, training, testing and start up activities
• Develop and maintain the system centric integrated commissioning and start up schedule; control all costs associated with commissioning labor and equipment; develop a commissioning and start up plan; and integrate activities and deliverables with engineering, procurement, construction management, and commissioning and start up
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 113858BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.