Fluor Craft Supervisor - Electrical in Whitby, Ontario
• Implement an effective safety program to meet applicable regulations
• Participate with Contracts in managing Conditions of Changes
• Assistance will be required in maintaining progress of assigned Area.
• Information will be provided to Cost and Schedule Control
• Monitor and audit the performance of DFL personnel in assuring that work is completed according to specifications, plans, construction schedules, applicable safety regulations, and quality requirements
• Coordinates with the Engineer Manager and Project Engineering to resolve technical problems encountered during the construction phase
• Provides an immediate response. Plans, schedules, and coordinates the work with DFL to insure conformance to construction schedules.
• Insures conformance to project work rules and regulations.
• Participates in meetings where the specific function expertise is required.
• Coordinates with Engineers Manager, Headquarters Engineering, and Construction Supervisors with regard to quality problems.
• Participates in weekly review meetings to review and discuss work progress, and area plans in order to resolve problems of schedule delays indicated by trend data.
• Maintain effective relations with clients and the community.
• Implements company policy of equal opportunity through affirmative action.
Job ID: 109609BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.