Fluor O&M Shift Supervisor (TS/SCI Clearance required) in Washington DC, United States
This position is contingent upon contract award
This position is responsible for the supervision, coordination and the safe and effective execution of all maintenance or custodial service activities for assigned personnel. This role directly supervises craft, foreman, general foreman and team leaders in the installation, repair, preventative maintenance, removal, or adjustment of equipment/supplies in accordance with established project procedures, requirements and specifications.
• Complete work by planning and scheduling daily crew deployment with the customer’s operations, including personnel deployment, materials and information availability to accomplish work in a way that is consistent with efficient operation
• Maintain workflow by approving completed work orders and stores material requisitions
• Prepare project reports and contribute to project estimates by identifying activities, status and performance • Develop working knowledge of Operations & Maintenance programs by applying programs and procedures included in O&M standard practices
• Ensure operation and availability of equipment by evaluating the quantity and quality of equipment and identifying corrective actions/programs as needed
• Maintain technical knowledge by keeping current on available systems and equipment for maintenance management and/or custodial services
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127478BR
City: Washington DC
State: Washington DC
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.