Fluor Logistics Director in United States
*This position will be contingent upon a task order award, Date is TBD
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE WITH SCI ELIGILBILTY
This position provides leadership and serves as the program logistics subject matter expert for all facets of the contract. This position requires knowledge of Army logistics and sustainment activities. The position will develop policy and procedures in areas that may impact and improve Military Intelligence unit and Soldier readiness, budgets, policies, procedures, work practices, and compliance programs. The purpose of this position is to provide expertise in areas of logistics, sustainment, maintenance and materiel procurement in support of the contract. This position requires regular PM and Client interaction.
This role directs the development of all material management activities including, but not limited to, material identification, Request for Quotations, equipment and material delivery, installation and field commissioning, and project close-out. This position provides general and direct supervision to assigned material management activities including material planning, purchasing, expediting, logistics, and field material management. This role, in conjunction with Project Quality Management, ensures effective integration of Supplier Quality Surveillance into the Material Management work process. This oversight should be done in accordance with general business acumen, corporate operating systems and the established project and Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures. The person in this role maintains knowledge of business unit activity and keeps the strategic business unit (SBU) president’s direct reports informed concerning material management matters.
• Provide technical and administrative direction related to the established Company, Material Management Plan and/or project policies and procedures
• Perform periodic formal and documented functional reviews and audits of project Material Management execution
• Prepare and present Material Management-related indoctrination and training sessions to department or project personnel
• Prepare and issue relevant Material Management reports
• Responsible for the implementation, management, and monitoring of the Material Management Work Process with the approved Corporate Reference Tool for Material Management to meet project requirements and schedule
• Review, analyze, and negotiate Terms and Conditions, based on Prime Contract flow downs
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125426BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.