Fluor Expediter I in Uganda
This position serves as a material planning, purchasing, expediting, logistics, or field purchasing team member who, with guidance from Purchasing Management, handles project material or non-project procurement support for an office, group of overhead departments or indirect procurement category within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures. This role assists other material management specialists and technicians, as required.
• Under general supervision, procures engineered equipment, material and services within established Material Management plans.
• Monitor and report Supplier's performance toward completion of all deliverables in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Purchase Order
• Collaborate across all disciplines including Material Management, Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS)/Quality, Engineering, Project Data & Document Management (PDDM), and Construction
• Generate documents, organize and manage files, and maintain tracking data and reports
• Distribute bid packages, correspondence, and other documents, as necessary
• Identify and qualify potential bidders for purchases and contracts
• Perform data entry proficiently into the approved Corporate Reference Tool for Material
• Other duties as assigned
Position may be located in a wide variety of environments, from conventional indoor office work-space to project work-sites with harsh, working and living conditions.
To ensure compliance with safety, health and security requirements in the contract, employee will possess the ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language at the intermediate level as necessary to perform assigned job functions.
Position requires the basic skills and physical ability necessary to perform assigned job functions.
Fluor values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job ID: 106410BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.