Fluor Materials Control Supervisor, Senior in Honduras
This position serves as a supervisor over the project Supply Chain functions to include material handling, planning, purchasing, expediting, and logistic operations and team member(s) which support site operations.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage an effective and service oriented warehouse(s)
• Plans, directs and coordinates all warehouse activities in accordance with the Statement of Work (SOW) and FGG's processes and procedures.
• Directs and confirms inventory accuracy and control
• Develops and leads continuous improvement initiatives in the warehouse
• Responsible for the practice and enforcement of the safety program
• Collaborate across all disciplines including Material Management, Procurement, Quality, Engineering, and Construction
• Generate documents, organize and manage files, and maintain tracking data and reports
• Maintain material management logs and input material management commitment-related information into databases (MaterialManager, Maximo)
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Other duties as assigned
• Maintain and update data in MaterialManager and Maximo
• Retrieve reports and assemble according to project specific needs
• Proactively manage suppliers and sub-suppliers to ensure delivery schedules are maintained
• Promote swift detection and resolution of potential issues at the earliest possible
• Timely and accurate update of MaterialManager Expediting Module
• Coordinate with Buyer, and Planning to address/reconcile Overages, Shortages, and Damages
• Development of logistics plans as required for the project
• Perform storeroom and warehousing operations; property management, storage, inventory control, and bench stock support services
• Provide inventory reports
• Conduct annual and periodical inventories, provide client results and reconciled discrepancies
• Perform issue and turn-in transactions
• Ensure proper storage conditions and locations for material
• Maintain effective utilization of all warehouse space and provide a Space Utilization Report
• Identify, report and dispose of excess and/or unserviceable stored property at the approval of the client
• Notify the client upon discovery of equipment, supplies and material that are missing and/or damaged
• Maintain a critical spares customer program of record; establish and replenish the site materials
• Provide storage for customer materials, pre-coordinated time frames approved by the client
Position may be located in a wide variety of environments, from conventional indoor office work-space to project work-sites with harsh, working and living conditions.
To ensure compliance with safety, health and security requirements in the contract, employee will possess the ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language at the intermediate level as necessary to perform assigned job functions.
Position requires the basic skills and physical ability necessary to perform assigned job functions.
Fluor values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job ID: 110744BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.