Fluor AI Alternate Construction Quality Control Manager / Civil Engineer in United Kingdom
This is a project-specific position to be part of the site quality team on a U.S. government project located at Ascension Island. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our clients and Fluor with projects that comply with the quality requirements stipulated in our prime contracts.
• Serve as the overall Construction Quality Manager when the Quality Manager is not on site.
• Implement the Quality Control Program (QCP) as approved by the Contracting Officer
• Conduct QC meetings
• Perform submittal review and approval
• Ensure testing is performed
• Provide QC certifications and documentation required in this Contract
• Maintain quality of and inspect all work under the contract
• Immediately stop any work that does not comply with Contract plans and specifications and direct removal and replacement of any defective work
• Manage and coordinate the three phases of control (preparatory, initial and follow up activities)
• Manage and control documentation performed by testing laboratory personnel and any other inspection and testing personnel required by Contract
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 122530BR
Country: United Kingdom
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.