Fluor Materials TMDE Coordinator in Afghanistan
• Plans and schedules a wide variety of complex TMDE for calibration and/or repair. Processes all data related to calibration into TMDE Integrated Maintenance Management System (TIMMS).
• Prepares a variety of reports utilizing TIMMS and/or Maximo to provide status of work in progress, productivity reports, and items due in for maintenance or overdue for maintenance.
• Issues hand receipts, maintains inventories and records of equipment received and returned to customers.
• Performs visual inspection on TMDE equipment for proper transportation, handling, cleanliness and completeness. Prepares, packages, and crates items for shipment out of theater.
• Coordinates all follow-up action with serviced organizations, keeps customers informed of job status, delays due to equipment awaiting parts, or due to work backlog.
• Operates and performs calibration by alignment and adjustment of electronic and mechanical components by comparing measurements of the unit under test to a known standard traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
• Repairs general purpose and selected special purpose TMDE to component level by removing and replacing defective components.
• Performs preventive and scheduled maintenance on calibration standards and calibration accessories.
• May perform special regulatory requirements associated with the calibration, maintenance and repair of RADIAC equipment.
The TMDE job family operates TMDE and calibration standards. The TMDE job family operates and performs preventive and scheduled maintenance on its assigned equipment.
Job ID: 123487BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.