Fluor Manager, Compliance & Ethics in Afghanistan
This position assists in maintaining an effective compliance and ethics program. This entails providing compliance consultation, awareness training and communications, and independent internal reviews. This position applies a broad knowledge of compliance and ethics principles and practices to a wide range of assignments.
• Provide support for the management of the Company's or a business unit’s Compliance and Ethics hotline/process
• Develop and implement curriculum and training plan
• Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures; verify completion of compliance and ethics training courses
• Develop and distribute ongoing communications, articles, training plans, the annual communication plan, policies and procedures, and any associated materials
• Assist in preventing and detecting ethical and criminal misconduct
• Assist in conducting investigations as required
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107325BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.