Fluor Project Information Manager in Vancouver, British Columbia
The Senior Project Information Manager (PIM) acts as the Project Manager of automation technology for the project, managing the information technology, automation and information/data management requirements for the project team. The PIM is charged with maximizing the efficiency of the project team and achieving the project goals through the best application of automation technology tools and methods. Working with the department manager, this role may coordinate and manage automation activities on a project. This role may manage or supervise others.
• Apply effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Work with the client and project management to analyze and develop the work process, and identify the desired electronic interaction between the client and Fluor
• Coordinate the automation scope, services, budget, and schedule
• Coordinate design automation kickoff activities and provide overall cross-discipline automation coordination
• Identify and coordinate the automation project turnover and close-out activities
• Work with the project management team in identifying the key automation requirements and issues for the client, contractor, partner, and Fluor as related to the project, including identification of specific technology and tools requested by the client to be used in project execution and those tools required by the Fluor project execution team
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 111902BR
State: British Columbia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.