Fluor Document & Data Mgmt Technician II in Vancouver, British Columbia
This position works with general supervision and performs routine document management activities by providing technical and administrative support for Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) activities in a team environment. This position will provide support for any role in PDDM in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members and field personnel. The individual will learn basic work processes and will work with the process with a team. This position will enable an individual to be well versed in working within a minimum of two (2) or more PDDM workfaces (i.e., In-House Engineering, Supplier data, Work Packages, Contracts, Reporting, or Support for Documents for Operations). Some Data Management System experience is required. Related industry experience is required.
• Perform technical and administrative duties including, but not limited to, scanning hard-copy documents, renaming electronic files per project requirements, checking revision, formatting, issue status requirements of hard-copy and electronic documents
• Assist with receiving and filing related documents in a timely manner, as well as making accurate entries and updates in project databases such as a document management system
• May create and organize hard copy materials, prepare reproduction orders, create electronic and hard-copy transmittals, prepare email notifications to internal and external customers
• Work with co-workers and other task force members to ensure deadlines are met and client goals are achieved
• May edit project work processes and quality checklist templates to be submitted for approval
• Pending Lead discretion, may have the authority to release documents without a more senior position to quality check
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 109853BR
State: British Columbia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.