At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor Consultants BV is focusing on developing long term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities including projects driven by the energy transition and sustainability, in the process industry, in the southern part of the Netherlands. Our offices in Bergen op Zoom, Rotterdam and Stein offices provide the full portfolio of project execution services: from conceptual engineering through commissioning and construction support.
The Civil Structural group is a dynamic team in which engineering, design and leadership skills are combined to effectively support our clients. In addition to a solid education focusing on engineering and/or design, a strong set of personal competencies is a prerequisite for success. Being a team player and having an ability to interact effectively with client’s organization and others disciplines in our taskforce is essential.
The Civil Structural Engineer will be responsible for Civil and Structural Engineering and Design services for a large variety of brown field and revamp facilities for petrochemical, oil, chemical gas and industrial services. These services comprise of conceptual design, project specifications, basic engineering, extend basic engineering and detailed design and engineering.
In addition, regular contract with Client and or Owner representatives, consultants, specialist, vendors and construction contractors for coordination, classification and guidance regarding CSA design, engineering and construction activities.
• Demonstrate and maintain effective Client relationships, as Fluor’s representor.
• Maintain effective relations with other disciplines and provide guidance/assistance to younger engineers.
• Communicate, both verbally and in written form in a professional manner, using email, letters, and minutes of meeting and/or reports.
• Prepare man-hour and material estimates, and monthly budget reports for all engineering efforts.
• Travel, as required, to ensure the successful execution of project and/or department goals
• Perform technical bid evaluations of received bids of suppliers.
• Perform checks of vendor documents and checks of drawings from other Fluor disciplines.
• Multi-disciplinary project requires pro-active attitude and basic knowledge of other disciplines such as piping and mechanical.
Fluor can offer:
• Competitive salary package including a variable profit sharing
• A fiscal maximized defined contribution pension scheme
• A flexible work arrangement with the possibility to work from home and save additional vacation days on top of the regular paid vacation days
• An excellent insurance package in addition to the Dutch social security
• Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic international project environment
Job ID: 141093BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.