Fluor Director II, Quality - Infrastructure in TBD, United States
This position requires managerial and extensive specialized skills and knowledge to handle the challenges and complexities of quality deliverables in a region, quality discipline (Continuous Performance Indicators (CPI), Home office Quality Assurance (QA), Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS) or Construction Quality (CQ)) or office activities. With authoritative decision-making this role’s recommendations have a significant impact on regional and offices quality policies and programs. This role directs the work of assigned quality personnel.
• Oversee technical quality (i.e., adherence to client, regulatory agency, and company requirements), perform administrative functions (i.e., budgeting, forecasting, staffing, etc.), and help to maintain harmonious client relations
• Communicate effectively with all labor grades, and contribute ideas that stimulate positive direction of regional and offices personnel
• Serve as project Quality Manager on large projects, if necessary
• Serve as the office Quality Manager, if necessary
• Maintain Quality function records
• Facilitate the implementation of the Operating System Requirements (OSR) in offices for which responsibility is allocated
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 111874BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.