Fluor AI Quality Manager in TBD, United Kingdom
* This position will be located in the Ascension Island*
This position requires specialized skills and knowledge to handle the challenges and complexities of the project quality activities. With authoritative decision-making this role’s recommendations have a significant impact on regional and offices quality policies and programs. This role may supervise the work of assigned quality personnel.
• Implement and supervise technical quality (i.e., adherence to client, regulatory agency, and company requirements), perform administrative functions (i.e., budgeting, forecasting, staffing, etc.), and help to maintain harmonious client relations
• Communicate effectively with all labor grades, and contribute ideas that stimulate positive direction of business line personnel
• Serve as project Quality Manager on medium to large projects, if necessary
• Serve as the office Quality Manager, if necessary
• Facilitate the implementation of the Operating System Requirements (OSR) in offices for which responsibility is allocated
• Maintain relationships with key internal and external Clients and external Quality community
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 122311BR
Country: United Kingdom
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.