Fluor QA/QC Inspector in Sunnfjord, Norway
Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45.000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. Fluor offers Project Management and EPCM support in all phases of the project life-cycle based on the following three business groups:
• Energy Solutions
This group focuses on energy transition, chemicals, LNG and traditional oil and gas markets. Fluor pursues new opportunities emerging in the energy transition markets including carbon capture, green chemicals, hydrogen, biofuels and other low carbon energy sources. At the same time, Fluor continues to be an engineering and construction leader in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
• Urban Solutions
Urbanization continues to drive demand and create significant growth opportunities for innovative and sustainable solutions in mining, metals, advanced technologies, manufacturing, life sciences, infrastructure and professional staffing.
• Mission Solutions
As a leading provider of mission solutions, Fluor primarily focuses on federal agencies across the U.S. government and select international opportunities.
Fluor has the capability and expertise to execute and manage large, complex projects for mining, metals, and fertilizers clients. In challenging and remote locations around the world, clients trust Fluor to deliver capital efficiency and project certainty.
To strengthen our expertise on one of our projects in Norway we are looking a QA/QC Inspector;
As a QA/QC Inspector you will apply advanced knowledge of Quality principles and practices to a broad range of project assignments.
The QA/QC Inspector plans and executes a wide variety of technical and administrative assignments and effectively interacts with others.
Your responsibilities in this position will be :
• Communicate effectively with department and project personnel regarding Quality policies and procedures
• Assist in the preparation of project audit schedules, discipline activity plans for the Quality function, and audit reports (internal and external), noting non-conformances and verifying effective corrective action
• Assist (if directed by senior Quality management) the Project Manager in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams are familiar with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan; including other Quality matters, if required
• Act as a Quality auditor ad may follow up on audit findings and corrective actions
• Assess (if directed by senior Quality management) the ability of the suppliers to meet the Quality requirements of the project
• Assist in the maintenance of project Quality records for all phases of the project
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127612BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.