Fluor Administrative support in Sunnfjord, Norway
Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45.000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. Fluor offers Project Management and EPCM support in all phases of the project life-cycle based on the following three business groups:
• Energy Solutions
This group focuses on energy transition, chemicals, LNG and traditional oil and gas markets. Fluor pursues new opportunities emerging in the energy transition markets including carbon capture, green chemicals, hydrogen, biofuels and other low carbon energy sources. At the same time, Fluor continues to be an engineering and construction leader in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
• Urban Solutions
Urbanization continues to drive demand and create significant growth opportunities for innovative and sustainable solutions in mining, metals, advanced technologies, manufacturing, life sciences, infrastructure and professional staffing.
• Mission Solutions
As a leading provider of mission solutions, Fluor primarily focuses on federal agencies across the U.S. government and select international opportunities.
Fluor has the capability and expertise to execute and manage large, complex projects for mining, metals, and fertilizers clients. In challenging and remote locations around the world, clients trust Fluor to deliver capital efficiency and project certainty.
To support our project team in Norway we are looking for an Administrative support specialist;
As Administrative support you perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Work under direct supervision and perform a variety of clearly defined tasks and administrative functions, including written and verbal communication
• Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations
• Perform administrative duties to include phone coverage, meeting coordination (including catering, teleconferences and video conferences), report preparation, presentations, composing correspondence for signature, expense reports, etc.
• Coordinate global travel arrangements for maximum cost effectiveness to include processing visa applications and adhering to security travel advisories
• Schedule appointments and coordinates department's or manager's interface with other company organizations, clients, and external groups
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127614BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.