At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position conducts work directly related to management or general business operations in an organization or functional area. The work requires advanced knowledge gained from a prolonged course of specialized instruction, experience, and expertise. The position includes work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
The Smart P&ID Admin is responsible for set up and administration of the day-to-day SPPID application within the Hexagon SmartPlant environment. They will support internal and external staff to produce engineering deliverables and products using SPPID. Additionally, they provide end user project support, project configuration, or any special project modifications required.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Author and maintain technical documentation related to application system architecture and interfaces.
• Support projects to develop Smart P&ID Execution Plan, Specification.
• Smart P&ID automation programming.
• Customization of reference data, synchronization activities, workshare collaboration and quality checks.
• Standardizing the workflow for project execution of SmartPlant by assisting in the creation of SmartPlant procedures and standards.
• Support document management application in conjunction with Management of Change (MOC), revision management and data handover.
• Ensure consistent implementation and deliverable requirements for Smart P&ID.
• Setup / Configure all Smart P&ID templates and reports as per project requirements.
• Primary contact for all Smart P&ID related issues.
• Work with SmartPlant system SMEs to align all tools for reference data configuration.
Job ID: 141636BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.