At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to plan and perform work requiring sound technical/business judgment in the evaluation, organization, and execution of project management assignments worldwide. This role has the overall objective of managing and/or coordinating project activities that are in compliance with the contract and ensure the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project. At this level, this position may assume Project Engineer, Area Project Manager or Engineering management job assignment responsibilities on a medium size project, multiple small size projects or complex segment of a larger project, in compliance with the project needs or per directions provided by the Project Director, Project Manager or Engineering Manager.
• Perform essential project engineering functions involving monitoring of progress, preparation of procedures, documentation of communications and meetings, and identification/evaluation of project issues and problems
• Coordinate and/or manage the efforts of technical disciplines, vendors and licensors to ensure integrated and completed designs that meet project requirements contractual obligations
• Support creation and coordination of overall project plans and schedules, and monitoring activities, progress, and milestones against the plans
• Support creation and coordination of project effort hours, and cost estimates and budgets, and monitoring progress and cost performance against these
• Coordinate the preparation, delivery and coordination of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 133540BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.