At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position provides project technical and administrative support in a team environment. Working closely with a manager or team, this role works on problems of limited scope by assisting and providing project administrative responsibilities as assigned.
• Network with other project support technicians in order to strengthen relationships to assure cross-selling and coverage during absences
• Perform technical and administrative duties including, but are not limited to: report preparation, presentations, engineering specifications, setting up and maintaining project files in project databases
• Provide general administrative support including meeting coordination, setting up and maintaining project files, project closeout, and file retention
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141106BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.