At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide engineering and technical support for moderate to complex project assignments and may be the primary interface with Fluor discipline engineers
• Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices in all areas of assignments
• Assist others on engineering problems and methods
• Use advanced techniques, precepts and practices of the relevant field of process work
• Represent Process Technology in meetings and conferences related to the execution of the Company’s projects
• Contribute to planning and coordinating work
• May supervise others and/or be responsible for training of junior engineers/specialists
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 135724BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.