At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position assists in essential job duties and functions with the overall objective of working in a team environment consistently providing top-quality, technical and administrative support to projects from start-up to close-out, while maintain solid customer relationships.
• Assist with major project activities, including support of task force objectives and/or project milestones
• Participate in task force meetings
• Report directly to a task force project manager or project director
• Execute administrative tasks
• Ensure that project correspondence and project documentation are handled according to a prescribed format
• Assist in writing, editing, and updating the (Project) Procedure Manual and Job Bulletins
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 136604BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.