At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position typically works on project activities and may perform as a project lead to plan and coordinate Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) project responsibilities including support of task force objectives and project milestones. This position will provide support for any role in PDDM in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members, and field personnel. This position may supervise intermediate level work processes and work with the process throughout with a team or independently. This role will learn high level processes on a smaller to larger project to work within a team or independently. This role requires knowledge of PDDM procedures and relevant company policies. Strong Data Management System experience is required.
• Responsible to oversee designated PDDM workface(s)
• Provide insight and thoroughly follow the PDDM Quality and Execution Plans
• May edit project workflows, Job Bulletins, work processes, quality checklist templates, and other PDDM Job Book templates to be submitted for approval
• Execute designated PDDM workfaces if working independently
• Complete some project start up and close out activities that will be required for execution
• Responsible for delivering all execution reporting on predetermined processes
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139827BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.