At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide essential administrative work processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position serves as a Discipline Lead Material Controller on assigned projects of difficult complexity and/or Multi Discipline Lead Material Control Coordinator on projects of difficult complexity.
Displays advanced knowledge of Fluor’s practices and guidelines.
• Has basic understanding of the development of project estimates and project baselines.
• Understands project execution including Change Management and how it affects the changes in material quantities.
• Advise on project Forecasting.
• Has the ability to read and interpret Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) other discipline drawings, and manufacturer’s catalog data.
• Provide procurement and expediting support and expediting in conformance with project requirements.
• Keeps the Project Discipline Engineer/Material Control Manager informed of the status of discipline materials.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 142923BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.