At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for providing direction, training, and evaluation of a unit of project business analysts in the maintenance, billing, and financial reporting of client projects. This role provides advice concerning multi-entity and multi-country execution and accounting requirements.
• Ensure that projects have Business Plans and Analysts have a clear understanding of the Prime Contract commercial terms
• Review and analyze project financial performance and assist project management in understanding and communicating financial issues and performance
• Approve Project Profit and Loss (P&L), Balance Sheets, and Backlog Reporting
• Supervise month-end/quarter-end activities
• Analyze foreign exchange transactions and accounting matters for projects executed across multiple geographies
• Apply and analyze local statutory and tax requirements impacting project execution
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141338BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.