Fluor Estimator in Sugar Land, Texas
This position is responsible for complying with estimating procedures when developing project estimates. In this role, the individual may act autonomously on small non-risk projects. The individual will also be assigned to provide estimating support on larger projects, which will require the lead estimator to be responsible for the work product. This is considered to be a learning position when developing engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) cost estimates. This position will require moderate supervision when developing estimates for Direct, Indirect, Escalation, Contingency and Other Costs.
• Develop the estimate plan and coordinate estimate development with the project team, including preparation of the Estimate Schedule
• Develop Home Office estimates, assist in development of Procurement and Construction estimates
• Analyze and solve problems as they occur
• Upload estimates to historical database (EMS – Experience Management System), able to utilize the reporting functionality of EMS for comparison and benchmarking purposes
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 122627BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.