Building Design Specialist II
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position supports the Architectural Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects and evaluates, selects, and applies standard architectural techniques to a medium set of moderately difficult assignments.
• Apply cost competitive execution techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for the discipline engineering work
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects
• Develop estimates and schedules, progress reports, including workforce forecasts
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Incorporate health, safety, and environmental factors in design
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 138858BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.