Fluor Process/Specialty Engineer IV - Life Sciences in South San Francisco, California
The purpose of this position is to provide engineering and technical support for moderate to complex Biotech and Pharmaceutical project assignments and may be the primary interface with Fluor discipline engineers.
• Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices in all areas of assignments
• Assist others on engineering problems and methods
• Use advanced techniques, precepts and practices of the relevant field of process work
• Represent Process Technology in meetings and conferences related to the execution of the Company’s projects
• Contribute to planning and coordinating work
• May supervise others and/or be responsible for training of junior engineers/specialists
• Other duties as assigned
• Position located in San Francisco Bay Area (South San Francisco, Berkeley, Fremont, Foster City, Vacaville, other)
Job ID: 127187BR
City: South San Francisco
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.