Fluor Project Business Analyst III in Schererville, Indiana
This position performs moderately complex project accounting activities and assumes responsibility for maintenance of project-related ledger accounts. This role has the responsibility to serve as the Project Business Services (PBS) lead for small and low complexity projects and supervise other assigned PBS analysts.
• Understand the Prime Contract commercial terms
• Supervise the required tasks and follow established written procedures and techniques to accomplish activities
• Participate in the Commercial Alignment Process and preparation of the Integrated Framework Checklist for the Project Business Plan and Project Integrated Framework Alignment meetings
• Set-up and review the project structure in SAP
• Supervise the support, lead, and client invoicing
• Supervise the cost, hours, and billing reconciliation, project close-out, project margin analysis reporting, cash management, and audit support
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107347BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.