Fluor Accounting Technician II in Santiago, Chile
Under direct supervision, this position works on complex clerical functions related to accounting activities.
• Use automated accounting systems to perform routine data collection, data input
• May be required to perform duties such as mail distribution, copying, filing, and data entry
• May interface with other groups inside and outside the organization, vendors, and project
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 116617BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.