Fluor O&M Spec II in San Diego, California
This position provides Operations & Maintenance Coordination activities for a maintenance project in San Diego. Following are the general duties of this role.
Maintain Safety accountabilities by -
• Ensuring the appropriate safety practices are followed;
• Reviewing contractor safety programs;
• Stopping unsafe work practices and coaching correction;
• Performing safety audits as required;
• Ensuring all certification and training is in accordance with requirements;
• Implementing safety standards with Fluor and Customer Safety;
• Auditing Safety Task Assignments (STA’s);
• Attending Contractor / Facilities Toolbox Meetings weekly.
O&M Coordinator General Duties include:
• Contributes to project effectiveness by assisting with the interpretation of engineering drawings, work orders, specifications and manufacturer’s technical data materials. Also assists or performs diagnostics of equipment failures and recommends solutions to solving equipment reliability problems.
• Improves service results by developing and implementing work process improvements in assigned area of responsibility.
• Validates workflow by auditing completed work orders, creating and reviewing requisitions for materials.
• Makes sure work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner by coordinating daily work schedules with the customer’s operations, and closed space access, including personnel deployment, materials coordination and information availability.
• As directed by manager or site lead, fulfills contract and OSR/OSIP requirements by ensuring that the duties and responsibilities of the project contract are clearly defined, documented and followed by the Fluor team.
• Maintains staff by supervising and motivating craft workers with skills focused in the installation, repair, preventive and predictive maintenance, removal, operation or adjustment of equipment or components in accordance with client and / or project procedure requirements and specifications.
• Maintains a safe work environment by administering a proactive environmental, health and safety program oriented towards maintenance activities and zero accidents.
• Coordination with specialty subcontractors including helping to develop and review of scopes of work, scheduling, access/badging, review of invoices, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125096BR
City: San Diego
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.