At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position requires specialized skills and knowledge to handle the challenges and complexities of the office and project quality activities. With authoritative decision-making this role’s recommendations have a significant impact on business line quality policies and programs. This role may supervise the work of assigned quality personnel as needed.
• Implement and supervise technical quality (i.e., adherence to client, regulatory agency, and company requirements), and help to maintain harmonious client relations
• Communicate effectively with all labor grades, and contribute ideas that stimulate positive direction of business line personnel
• Serve as project Quality Manager on small to medium sized projects, if necessary
• Maintain relationships with key internal and external Clients and external Quality community
• Typically manage personnel and provide an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members, including on-the-job and formal training and development opportunities ,and timely performance feedback
• Schedule, manage and attend quality audits of a variety of construction activities.
• Act as a Lead Auditor to plan, perform, report quality audits of a variety of construction activities
• Perform physical inspection of a variety of discipline activities which may include but not limited to: welding, piping, civil, concrete, buildings, fixed and rotating equipment, electrical, control systems, coatings, insulation, and non-destructive testing
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143001BR
City: San Antonio
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.