At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor, together with its joint-venture partner AECOM, has been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract for the California High-Speed Rail program by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California's Central Valley.
The Strategic Delivery Program Integration Lead shall support the Chief Engineer of Strategic Delivery and the Assistant Director of Strategic Delivery in the development of the project segments through the project initiation stage through environmental clearance, design, configuration footprint and pre-construction. This individual focuses on developing an integrated approach to the development of project segments to meet the Authority’s High Speed Rail (HSR) program objectives (such as schedule, cost and risk management) up to handover to Infrastructure Delivery.
This includes coordinating with other Delivery Pillars including Infrastructure Delivery and Rail and Operations and other Functional Support Groups such as Environmental Services, Infrastructure Delivery, Engineering services, Real Property and Planning and Sustainability. Coordination with Office of Risk Management and Project Controls is required particularly with respect to Program Baseline update and governance.
• Develop and implement a program-wide roles, responsibilities, and governance framework for the integration of infrastructure, rail, and station design, construction, and operations.
• Identify the support needs from each of the program delivery branches to implement the program-wide framework, particularly with respect to schedule, cost, and risk, to coordinate an integrated approach.
• Establishing additional committees which may need to be identified and implemented.
• Establish communication protocols to incorporate, or consider, program integration into program funding, procurement, and program delivery strategies.
• Supporting the consistent implementation of policies, as applicable, in relation to delivery of project segments prior to construction to meet Authority’s HSR requirements including change management.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143103BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.