Senior Manager II, O & M Operations
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for managing small and/or less complex maintenance projects or managing multiple site managers overseeing multiple small and/or less complex sites/projects within the Operations & Maintenance function. Responsibilities may include; mobilization, operational sales, and marketing targets.
• Assist in maintaining client relationships by regular communication to better understand project operations, this communication should; appraise of Fluor activities, advise of potential improvements, assess changing needs, develop teamwork, and ask for client feedback on
• Act as the first line of contact to the Client Plant Manager by conducting quarterly interviews and maintaining close client relationships
• Fulfill contract and Operating System Requirements (OSR)/Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP) requirements by ensuring that the duties and responsibilities of the project contract are clearly defined, documented, and followed by the Fluor team
• Monitor risk as assigned by director of operations by reviewing risk on a regular basis and identifying significant business risk for Fluor; responsible for profit and loss of the site
• Identify future client requirements and up-selling opportunities by developing on-site assessments of client operations and proposing project plans
• Apply appropriate analytical tools and techniques in by assessing client organizations, acquiring
client engagements with significant profitability potential and transforming the client organization from the current state to the proposed future state
• Assist in the development and adherence to Site Business Plan (SBP) by monitoring budgets,
performance and utilization, and providing periodic reporting for the respective site
• Support sales efforts by assisting in sales presentations, estimates, and proposals including negotiating commercial terms
• Achieve business goals by hiring qualified candidates, communicating job expectations. Approving performance appraisals; conducting salary administration, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
Job ID: 143710BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.