Program Support Specialist (Administration)
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor, together with its joint-venture partner AECOM, has been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract for the California High-Speed Rail program by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California's Central Valley.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
This is an administrative support position for all of Task 14 made up of the Process and Program Development Section, Small Business & Title VI Section, and the Document Control Section. The incumbent will focus primarily on the Small Business and Title VI Section. A minor percentage of work in the remaining sections.
The PDS Task Administrative Assistant will provide high level administrative support to the Task 14 PDS team on the CAHSR program. This position requires resourcefulness, administrative skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task, change management and adaptability, excellent communication skills, collaboration and team building and the highest degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Lead administrative assignments seeing them from start to finish. Provide administrative support to other team members.
• Coordinates logistics of the Business Advisory Council (BAC) meeting, conferences and/or events.
• Meets regularly with team to review status of projects; plan key events, meetings, and upcoming travel; and prioritize and track open action items.
• Creates and maintains presentations, correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, and other necessary documents in response to and in anticipation of team requirement.
• Maintains well-organized digital and hard copy files and records for efficient retrieval of data or information when needed.
• Manages and maintains the event calendar in SharePoint.
• Ensure that project correspondence and documentation are controlled in SharePoint.
• Complete formatting of final drafts. Act as Policy Coordinator to prepare documents according to RAS Workflow requirements.
• Tracks policies, procedures, manuals and other documents through development and approvals.
• Track and report progress status for Task deliverables.
• Support Business Compliance team formatting and distributing reports.
• Data entry on various systems.
• Produce monthly Business Outreach Events and Activities Report.
• Keep Business Outreach Calendar updated.
• Create Travel Request Forms and Travel Expense Reports for Task 14 contractors.
• Create and submit Telework logs.
• Other general administrative tasks as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143616BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.