At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor, together with its joint-venture partner AECOM, has been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract for the California High-Speed Rail program by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California’s Central Valley.
Under the general direction of the Director of Risk Management and Project Controls and reporting to the Capital Insurance and Quality Process Manager, serves as the Program Delivery Quality Manager (PDQM) (Director I, Quality) to provide leadership for, develop, implement, and maintain the HSR Quality Management Systems.
• Leadership for all Quality related initiatives in support of the High-Speed Rail Program.
• Develop, evaluate, and maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with HSR's Quality Policy and quality objectives.
• Lead proactive assessment of HSR processes and work results for continual quality improvement.
• Plan, lead and participate in Audits, Assessments, and Surveillances activities necessary to determine and demonstrate the effectiveness of the QMS.
• Plan, develop, manage, and maintain a lessons-learned library for quality development and continuous improvement.
• Plan, lead and participate in Audits, Assessments, and Surveillances activities necessary to determine and demonstrate the effectiveness of the project partner's adherence to their respective requirements.
• Develop, schedule, and conduct quality training and maintain staff familiarity with and understanding of the HSR QMS to include QA/QC processes and procedures.
• Develop and assess metrics to analyze and measure the implementation of quality objectives
• Leadership for the Construction oversight teams in the field. PCMs, DBs, RCs
• Evaluate root causes for quality issues and apply Corrective Actions and improvements.
• Develop and deploy a documented non-conformance process.
• Develop and deploy a Quality Action Request (QAR) process.
• Develop and deploy a Corrective and Preventive Action process.
• Coordinate and collaborate directly with Sr. Management to assure that the QMS is meeting expectations.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to provide oversight and quality support for HSR internal and field operations to include our partners, PCMs, DBs, and RCs.
• Provide support to the internal infrastructure regarding all matters associated with the deployment of a Certification worthy Quality Management System
• Maintain quality records in accordance with the Authority Records Management Process.
• Provide leadership and support for the Quality Management System to gain ISO 9001-2015 certification.
• Define and implement processes, methods, and measurements that demonstrate performance efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Provide HSR Program support as needed in the form of Quality inputs as required for the functional teams.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140625BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.