Construction Quality Associate - CHSR
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor, together with its joint-venture partner AECOM, has been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract for the California High-Speed Rail program by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California’s Central Valley.
The Construction Quality Associate is responsible for reviewing and developing quality documentation related to the Quality Management System (QMS). The employee works as part of the Program Delivery Support, which is part of the California High-Speed Rail Authority's Office of Program Delivery, Engineering Services.
Primary duties include:
Facilitate development processes and procedures for a Construction Quality Management Plan that includes:
• Construction Quality Acceptance Program.
• Field Acceptance Inspection and Testing Program.
• Source Acceptance Inspection and Testing Program.
• Independent Assurance Program to comply with Federal requirements (i.e., 23 Code of Federal Regulations [CFR] 607).
Assist with Quality Milestone Data Pack approval efforts
Identify risk mitigation strategies to address any deficiencies in documentation related to the QMS, verification, validation, and self-certification.
Secondary duties include:
• Assist in auditing PCM, ISE and DB, when requested by Authority
• Attend meetings with Authority and associated stakeholders, as necessary.
• Assist independent quality assessment on completed structures, including review of reporting
• Other tasks as requested by the Authority or team lead
Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142703BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.