Acquisition Support Analyst
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor, together with its joint-venture partner AECOM, has been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract for the California High-Speed Rail program by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California’s Central Valley.
Under the direction of the Deputy Director of Real Property and the Acquisitions - Senior Project Manager, the Acquisition Support – Analyst performs a range of work supporting all functional areas of the Real Property Branch including acquisitions, relocations, condemnation, and property management.
The primary focus of the Acquisition Support Analyst is providing accurate and timely processing of payment requests, data entry, records management, and document preparation and review.
Program-specific activities will include the following:
• Perform a variety of general office duties that include using a variety of Microsoft Office software applications that include typing, mail, and document handling, filing and records management, document preparation and review, composition of correspondence, statistical and other record keeping, maintains functional and tickler files, prepares memos and reference files for Right of Way staff.
• Review and analyzes claims invoices for completeness, accuracy, consistency, and compliance and facilitates review and approval among various Consultants and Senior Right-of-Way Agents.
• Evaluates and makes recommendations with pertinent data to Senior Right-of-Way Agents and Consultants to ensure services requested with the invoice submittals are in accordance with state and federal laws, policies, standards, and controls.
• Provides staff support for Right-of-Way Agents as needed to track and manage the payment process regarding Acquisitions, Relocation, Property Management and Condemnation daily.
• Responsible for processing and tracking checks from the payment requests and ensure Consultants and/or Vendors received the payments.
• Coordinate payment process with High-Speed Rail Accounting and Budgets, Caltrans Legal Department and Consultants.
• Key enters claims and checks information into the system of record, scan, and upload into SharePoint.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143625BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.