Fluor Logan Alum - FM - Service Worker (General Operator) in Russellville, Kentucky
Summary: Responsible for general material moving in and around the plant with the use of motorized lift truck. General housekeeping is also required.
• Ensure the appropriate safety practices are followed.
• Ensure all certification and training is in accordance with the requirements.
• Implement safety standards with Fluor and Logan Safety.
General Duties (include but not limited to):
• Move recycle material from operating line to recycle.
• Perform operator inspections on mobile equipment.
• Perform housekeeping duties in area assigned
• Keep required documentation for material handled
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 127685BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.