At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to apply a general understanding of design engineering principles as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on structural engineering/design activities and perform 3D layout to support heavy industrial capital projects.
• Prepare advanced complexity 2D/3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Provide close interface with other discipline functions
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140286BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.