Fluor Construction Acceleration Coordinator in Riverdale Park, Maryland
Construction Acceleration Coordinator will be the point of contact between the field and office for monitoring and tracking cost for acceleration activities. The Coordinator shall; monitor all ongoing construction activity on a daily basis, responsible for observing and recording self-perform and subcontractor acceleration work, review the daily diaries and reports to ensure they accurately reflect the acceleration work that was executed, and ensure the reports are sufficiently detailed for location, scope, craft labor, equipment and any consumable materials that were required due to acceleration.
· Monitor daily self-perform construction activities with regard to extended work hours and added work fronts (labor, equipment and consumable materials).
· Monitor daily subcontractor construction activities with regard to extended work hours and added work fronts (labor, equipment and consumable materials).
· Monitor subcontractor overtime activities and identify whether the work was performed at the direction of PLTC or was required due to subcontractor performance issues.
· Review daily diaries and reports to ensure that acceleration is being captured accurately. Work with the field staff to make any improvements required to define any acceleration work that was performed.
· Participate in all Area work planning/scheduling meetings to understand and facilitate any acceleration that has been identified (self-perform and subcontract).
· Prepare a report for acceleration work completed during the current week and a summary of the work forecast for the next week.
· Assist the PLTC Technical Representative as need to review subcontractor acceleration documentation.
· Assist the PLTC Area Manager with coordination of acceleration activities.
Job ID: 117272BR
City: Riverdale Park
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.