Fluor Supply Chain Manager/Supply Chain Proposal Support in Reston, Virginia
This position provides oversight for contract management activities to our supply base as lead contract manager responsible for a portfolio of cleared and uncleared programs and proposals. This role assures, through assigned contract administrators, compliance with all statutes, regulations, and contract terms and conditions. The position requires the contract manager to report to project, department and company senior leadership on the health of the assigned project(s); participate in developing and approving supply chain strategies. The individual will review and approve contract awards with their delegated authority, generally for mid to large contracts. Manage and mentor direct reports, as needed.
• Administer moderately large and complex purchase orders and subcontracts. Provide compliance review on procurement and subcontract documentation.
• Negotiate contract terms and conditions, analyze commercial sections of proposals and technical proposal evaluations, and coordinate technical scopes of work including interface with all project disciplines (including project controls, legal services, project management, construction, engineering, finance/accounting, and client)
• Participate in proposal development activities including preparation of required proposal response, develop final proposal evaluations and prepare contract recommendations, and present recommendation to project team and/or client. Develop proposal sourcing strategies and associated plans. Attend business development meetings. Identify and communicate proposal risk associated with supply base.
• Perform contract management post-award activities through evaluating and status of contractors’ productivity, schedule adherence, contract change management, invoicing and claims avoidance
• Perform closeout of contracts, finalize outstanding contract issues, issue of final modifications, invoices and coordinate completion of contractor performance evaluations
• Provide support to direct reports. Assistance with staffing vacancies as needed. Provide performance assessments and mentoring.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124538BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.