At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
*** Active TS/SCI with Poly Clearance Required ***
Provide oversight of a Classified program. Establish a course of action within limits of company practices and guidelines, to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of establishing an execution framework on the project that complies with the contract and ensures the safety, profitability, quality and value to the Client.
• Ensure all services are delivered and all tasks are preformed correctly and within established program guidelines and budgets
• Ensure adequate staffing is available to provide continuous support throughout the program
• Ensure Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) is emphasized throughout all entire Project and related sites
• Develop, maintain and manage financial forecasting systems
• Provide day-to-day oversight and technical management for all tasks as identified in the SOW
• Plan and organize all activities to be performed by Fluor
• Coordinate with various stakeholders
• Develop an understanding of the Fluor prime contract and relevant subcontracts
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141969BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.