Fluor Contracts Manager in Reston, Virginia
This position assists in the management and execution of the Prime Contract in conjunction with the Project Director and Project Team. Ensure compliance with government regulations, statutes, and Internal Practices. This role is to support an organization small to mid-sized projects in domestic and international locations. This position is fully integrated with the project core team.
• Provide support to business in the formation of prime contracts, including participating in the change proposal, prime contract review, and risk assessment process
• Facilitate smooth transition from Award to Execution with the support of the Project team throughout life cycle of the project
• Coordinate with Management, Insurance and Risk to obtain and provide information regarding commercial issues; coordinate with Project Controls and Project Business Services on commercial issues
• Review project correspondence to ensure Fluor’s rights are protected and that it is consistent with the terms of the prime contract
• Assist in developing the Contract Summary and updating throughout the project
• Participate in functional management team reviews
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124730BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.