At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor is looking for an experienced commercial Carpenter to support our Global Government Services business line in the DMV area and projects overseas.
• Construct, erect and repair buildings and other structures made of wood, steel and other materials.
• Build concrete forms, scaffolding, bridges, trestles, tunnels, shelters, towers and other structures.
• Read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
• Conform to building codes and other regulations.
• Perform layout including selecting, measuring, marking and cutting materials, planning sequences and methods of work.
• Assemble and join materials with nails, screws, bolts or glue.
• Helpers will assist journeyman with these duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 140978BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.