Contract Specialist, Third Party Agreements
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor, together with its joint-venture partner AECOM, has been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract for the California High-Speed Rail program by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California’s Central Valley.
The Third Party Contract Specialist (Contract Specialist) is responsible for assisting with the delivery of third party agreements for the entire program from inception to completion under the direction of the Third Party Agreements Manager.
The primary focus of the Contract Specialist will be to timely secure necessary agreements between the Authority and utilities, municipalities, counties, state and federal agencies, railroads, and other relevant entities to enable the construction of the California High-Speed Rail System (HSR System).
Program-specific activities will include the following:
• Responsible for the drafting of complex agreements between the Authority and entities whose facilities conflict with the planned HSR System’s alignment.
• Support the negotiation of complex agreements directly with stakeholders.
• Support State Staff and PDS Staff in the negotiation of Third Party Agreements.
• Support the drafting of Third Party Agreement and Real Property Branch Templates.
• Assist in the development of policies and procedures for Third Party Agreements.
• Collaboratively engage with internal stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes in a timely manner.
• Responsible for leading meetings, giving key stakeholder presentations, and maintaining detailed records.
• Responsible for maintaining internal records according to the Authority’s record retention policies and Third Party Manager’s directions for all assignments and internal stakeholder approvals.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143305BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.