Fluor Construction Technician I in Radford, Virginia
This is an entry level position operating under a working supervision in the construction engineering department. The purpose of this position is to provide clerical and basic technical support for the department including field engineers, surveyors and document management. This position has minimal or no experience connecting textbook knowledge to practice.
• Assist in the operation of a construction engineering department
• Work under the supervision of a construction engineer or survey party chief to perform various assignments of a construction engineering or field engineering support nature, both technical and clerical
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125480BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.